Last Modified: 6/6/2018
Thank you for being a part of 340B Health by participating in the 340B Exchange found at http://exchange.340bhealth.org ("Community"). To ensure the best possible experience for 340B Health’s members, affiliates, and corporate partners ("Users"), we have established the Community Rules & Guidelines ("Guidelines") below for participation in the Community. By following these Guidelines, you can help ensure that the Community remains a useful resource where you may solicit the advice of peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. If you have questions about the Guidelines, please contact Greg Doggett at greg.doggett@340Bhealth.org or 202-552-5859. If you have general questions about the Community, please contact Mike Hess at email@example.com or 202-536-5869.
You are solely responsible for the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, usefulness, and reliability of your posts to the Community, including your compliance with all applicable laws, including but not limited to the 340B program rules, confidentiality agreements, copyright law, libel and invasion of privacy laws, and Federal Trade Commission's Testimonial and Endorsement Guidelines.
Please note: To promote civil and fruitful dialogue in the Community, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this Community for anyone who violates the Guidelines. We may modify the Guidelines at any time. The most current version of the Guidelines will be available in the Community and will supersede all previous versions.
Ground Rules for the Community
- Do not post information in the Community that is protected under contracts as "confidential information" (e.g., a hospital’s agreement with a 340B vendor). If your organization enters into vendor contracts that include confidential or non-disclosure language, you are prohibited from sharing such confidential information with other parties, such as other Users of this Community.
- We reserve the right to reject any message for any reason.
- All messages must add to the body of 340B knowledge.
- Respect patient privacy. Do not post any patient’s personally identifiable information or protected health information.
- Do not republish messages outside of the Community other than for your organization’s internal use.
- Users can notify 340B Health about inappropriate postings by sending a message to info@340BHealth.org. 340B Health reserves the right to terminate access to any Users who does not abide by these guidelines.
- Don't attack others. The discussions are meant to stimulate conversation, not conflict. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate discussion lists. Do not spam several lists with the same message.
- Don't post commercial messages or job openings on any discussion list or resource library entry. Users with job openings should consider advertising the positions on www.340bemployed.org.
- Do not use the Community to collect other Users’ contact information to solicit them regarding your organization’s products or services.
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, affiliation, and location.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows Users to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for Users to search the archives by subject.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply. Delete any header information, and put your response before the original posting.
- Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me too" to individuals, not the entire Community. Do this by using the "Reply to Sender" link to the left of every message.
- Warn Users of lengthy messages either in the subject line or at the beginning of the message body with a line that says "Long Message."
- Do not send administrative messages, such as “remove me,” to the entire Community. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself. If you are changing your email address, you do not need to remove yourself and rejoin under your new email address. Simply update your email addressing by changing your settings.